Excellent Portable Arranger
Yamaha's PSR-EW310 is a 76-key portable arranger intended for beginners and hobbyists. It's loaded with everything you need to create great musical pieces, including 622 instrument voices, velocity-sensitive keys, onboard lessons, and USB to Host audio. You also get access to SALite (Super Articulation Lite Voices) that adds extra expression and realism to the sound. Players adore the string scratches and fretting noise available on the guitar patch. The PSR-EW310's USB to Host port enables the arranger to send MIDI and audio signals straight into your DAW. If you're looking for a great arranger keyboard at an even better price, the Yamaha PSR-EW310 is an excellent choice.
Explore, create, and store your own sounds
To keep your creative juices flowing, this arranger comes with powerful features. It's all powered by Yamaha's AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) stereo sampling engine that re-creates the natural dynamics of acoustic instruments by playing back samples of different playing strengths. In total, there are 622 voices for you to explore, play with, and tweak. Once you find a setting that you like, Registration Memories come into play. You can save and recall voice settings and styles with just a few button presses.
Great for beginners
And to ensure that anyone can learn to play keys, Yamaha added extra educational features to this arranger. First, Y.E.S (Yamaha Education Suite) will teach your favorite beginner the essentials of the piano and a wide range of piano standards in no time. The Touch Tutor lesson mode teaches you dynamics by tracking the velocity of your keys. And thanks to Duo Mode, you can even practice with a friend or teacher! Once you hit the Duo Mode button, the keys will be split into two separate keyboards with the same octave range.
Yamaha PSR-EW310 Portable Arranger Features:
- 76 touch-sensitive keys add dynamics to your playing.
- 622 voices put plenty of instrument options at your fingertips
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer makes it easy to record straight into your DAW
- Yamaha Education Suite allows you to practice preset songs or your own tunes through the aux in
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with its own middle C for partner practice
- Touch Tutor lesson mode analyzes keystroke velocity in order to teach dynamics
- Compact and lightweight design makes it incredibly portable
- Number of Keys:76
- Type of Keys:Synth Action
- Velocity Sensitive:Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Polyphony:48 Notes
- Presets:622 Instrument Voices
- Effects Types:12 x reverb, 5 x chorus
- Audio Recording:2-track, 5 songs/10,000 notes
- Audio Playback:154 preset songs, SMF formats 0/1
- Audio Inputs:1 x 1/8" (aux)
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:USB
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- Built-in Speakers:2 x 4.7", 2.5W per side
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (sold separately) / 6 x AA batteries
- Weight:11.8 lbs. (without batteries)
- Manufacturer Part Number:PSREW310