Pro Features, Affordable Price!
The TAMA HC63BW is a rugged Roadpro Series boom cymbal stand - ready to stand up to the professional's needs, without taking a huge bite out of your budget. Its Quick-Set Tilter is a much-appreciated feature, as it lets you effortlessly adjust your cymbal to the angle you need. A secure boom arm is onboard the HC63BW, but if you find yourself in space-cramped quarters, the boom arm easily converts to a straight cymbal stand. Other touches, such as a reversible cymbal bottom and a patented noiseless design add to the TAMA HC63BW boom cymbal stand's quality.
TAMA HC63BW Roadpro Series Boom Cymbal Stand Features:
- Cymbal boom stand with 15.75" boom arm
- Boom cymbal stand easily converts to a straight-arm stand
- Quick-Set Tilter allows for infinitely adjustable angle positioning
- Steel insert nut is less prone to stripping than traditional methods
- Reversible cymbal bottom
- Patented noiseless design
The TAMA HC63BW offers up pro-level features!
- Boom Arm Length:15.75"
- Lower Tube Diameter:1"
- Manufacturer Part Number:HC63BW