Excellent condition, near mint if not mint. Still has plastic coverings, like new. Plays great- sounds great!
Exceptional Value in a Vintage-flavored PRS Singlecut
The PRS SE 245 solidbody electric guitar is a fantastic example of a vintage-flavored 6-string that boasts the best of modern construction and quality. The guitar’s mahogany body and neck deliver a focused tone that is never too wooly or sharp. Your fretting hand will feel right at home on the wide-fat neck profile that brings to mind some of the most legendary ’50s single-cutaway electrics in history. And with its 24.5-inch scale length, the SE 245’s action stays slinky under your fingers.
Classy, yet subtle appearance
This PRS SE 245 displays its mahogany construction proudly through its stunning translucent finish — the wood grain assuring you of the natural tones that are to come. Around the perimeter of this guitar, you’ll find binding that sets the top and back of the guitar apart in a truly artistic manner. As your eyes move up the SE 245’s rosewood fingerboard, you’ll find the company’s iconic birds in flight inlaid in beautiful mother-of-pearl. And Paul Reed Smith’s signature adorns the headstock to complete this guitar’s exquisite look.
Solid construction and hardware deliver amazing playability
The all-mahogany body of the SE 245 delivers warm, detailed tones that make your music jump out of the guitar. The SE 245’s mahogany neck has a wide-fat carve, making it very comfortable for players who prefer that vintage feel. And the distinctive neck joint means you can reach all 22 frets easily for stellar high-fret access. The hardware is, as always, very stable and dependable. And the guitar’s no-nonsense wraparound bridge and tuners keep the SE 245 in tune all the way up and down the fingerboard.
Fat tone from a pair of PRS 245 “S” humbucking pickups
The PRS SE 245 is fitted with two PRS-designed SE 245 “S” humbucking pickups. Based on classic vintage humbuckers, these pickups are clear and punchy. You’ll immediately notice the ability of these pickups to beautifully voice mellow chords and also and punch the front end of your amplifier for searing high-gain that maintains attack and clarity. And the mahogany body ensures these pickups deliver the full low-mid tone that fattens every note of your solos with singing sustain.
PRS SE 245 Electric Guitar Features:
- Single-cut solidbody electric guitar with all-mahogany body
- Beautifully understated body and fingerboard binding
- Vintage-feel mahogany neck features a wide-fat profile
- Easily accessible 22-fret rosewood fretboard
- 2 PRS 245 “S” humbucking pickups deliver a wide range of sounds
- PRS-designed tuners and wraparound tailpiece for rock-solid tuning and intonation
- Iconic PRS mother-of-pearl bird inlays
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeSE 245
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishPolyurethane Gloss
- ColorTobacco Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapePattern Wide Fat
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Pearloid Old School Birds
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.5"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut MaterialPPS Plastic
- Bridge/TailpiecePRS Adjustable Stoptail
- TunersPRS Designed
- Neck PickupPRS 245 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge PickupPRS 245 "S" Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch
- StringsD'Addario, .009-.042
- Manufacturer Part Number:108117:TS