This guitar is in stock and ready to ship !
Playing This Custom 24 Is Addictive!
This PRS Custom 24 is a beautifully playable solidbody electric guitar that sounds as amazing as it looks. Feast your eyes on an exquisite maple top paired with a comfortable lightweight mahogany body, all dressed to kill in PRS's superb high-gloss nitro over a cellulose CAB basecoat finish. You'll delight at the touch of the 24-fret mahogany neck with its satisfying Pattern Thin profile and rosewood fingerboard with signature bird inlays. And the sound of this elegant beast? Premium TCI-tuned 85/15 humbuckers and 5-way switching deploy a stunning arsenal of tone. This PRS Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar also features Phase III locking tuners and a Gen III tremolo.
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Custom 24 Doublecut
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Figured Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Thin
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Phase III Locking
- Neck Pickup:PRS 85/15 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:PRS 85/15 Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching:5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:PRS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case