Use Code Buy1Get1 when buying Musedo T-3 Clip-on Tuners to receive a free tuner!
Usually ready in 24 hours
Greetings from the Tweed Hut Music Store, Vacaville, CA. USA! Established 2002, We do a great job and will not let you down!
The Pulp ‘N’ Peel V4 is the truly transparent compressor pedal you’ve been dreaming of. Its smooth-sounding parallel compression circuit offers you the power to blend in your ideal balance of compressed and uncompressed signal. You’re able to add a touch of grit to your tone thanks to the pedal’s Dirt mini toggle. Also, whether you’re a bassist sending your signal direct or a guitarist running the Pulp ‘N’ Peel on your pedalboard, the pedal’s ¼”, balanced XLR outputs have you covered. This compressor/preamp pedal sports a ton of tone-shaping power, so no matter what your compression needs are, the Pulp ‘N’ Peel V4 is your go-to solution.
We know how much effort you put into getting your tone exactly right. That’s why we worked so hard to ensure the Pulp ‘N’ Peel V4 maintains your instrument’s natural attack, has a very low noise floor, and adds a professional polish to every chord, lead line, and note from your amplifier.
- Improved detection circuit for smoother tones with added sustain
- Active EQ control that cuts or boosts high end
- Parallel Blend control balances your compressed and uncompressed signals
Whether you’re looking to warm up your sound in the studio or want to add some grind for the stage, flip the Dirt mini toggle and you’re there. Want to push your amp hard for even more grind? The V4 has been improved with greatly increased headroom and output on the volume control.
- Dirt voiced to go from warm tone enhancement to gritty tonal foundation
- Low-profile gain control is safely located on the side of the pedal
- Works especially great on bass
- Increased output works as a fantastic full-frequency boost
No matter what electric instrument you play, we’ve outfitted the Pulp ‘N’ Peel compressor/preamp pedal with enough connectivity options to make it your go-to compressor in the studio, on your pedalboard, at home, or anywhere else.
- Standard ¼” instrument input and output
- XLR/DI balanced output for going direct to the board or interface (try it on acoustic and bass!)
- Ground-lift switch to eliminate hum and buzz (if dealing with unwanted ground loops when interfacing with other equipment)
- High-quality “always-on” buffer
V1 = Only two knobs; no logo; extremely rare.
V2 = Three controls; softer orange color; older orange slice logo.
V3 = Three controls; includes LBB via internal dip switch.
V4 = Four controls; added EQ knob, Dirt Toggle, and XLR output.
V4.5 = Buffer switch removed; buffered bypass switching added.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 12:00 p.m. PST.
Tweed Hut Music was established in 2002 in Suisun, CA. Since then we have grown leaps and bounds, moved operations to our beautiful location in Vacaville, CA, and become Northern California's premier music store. Tweed Hut sells the best quality instruments and accessories from only the top manufacturers.
With our years of experience in the industry and well-trained staff, we exceed expecatations for customer service and guarantee your satisfaction! Visit us today at 359 Merchant St, Vacaville, CA, USA!