Unrelenting Aggression with Handy Noise Suppression
At first glance, the Maestro Invader Distortion pedal may seem like a visual blast from the past with a sound that follows suit. While its aesthetic is undeniably vintage, the Invader's tone is anything but, dishing out waves of modern high gain with simple controls to find your sound. The Gain, Tone, and Level knobs will feel familiar to experienced dirt box users, dialing in your preferred distortion, EQ, and volume settings, respectively. Even better, Maestro included an onboard noise gate with an internal threshold trim pot to keep your sound free of unwanted buzz and hum. And with its rugged steel enclosure, brushed faceplate, and tri-bugle LED lights, the Maestro Invader Distortion pedal has eye-catching looks to match its ear-tingling tone.
Built-in noise gate tightens up your tone
When your business is high-gain sonic decimation, a handy noise gate is almost always a prerequisite. Maestro understands this all too well, arming the Invader with a toggleable gate to cut out excess noise and hum with whisper-quiet results. Under the hood, an internal trim pot adjusts the gate's threshold and shapes the noise suppression to taste, an excellent tool when finding that sweet spot with different gain levels.
Maestro Invader Distortion Pedal Features:
- All-analog distortion pedal for modern high-gain tone
- Gain control goes from overdriven crunch to decimating distortion with a single turn
- Tone knob tweaks EQ settings
- Level control exceeds unity gain when pushed
- Built-in noise gate toggle switch cuts out unwanted noise and hum with whisper-quiet results
- Internal trim pot adjusts the noise gate's threshold
- Rugged enclosure with brushed faceplate and LED bugles add visual elegance with a nod to the past
- True-bypass switching preserves your signal quality when disengaged
- Pedal Type:Distortion
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- EQ:Tone Control
- Controls:Gate On/Off Switch
- Power Source:9V-12V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Power Usage:35mA
- Weight:1.1 lbs. (including battery)
- Manufacturer Part Number:MOCIDP