Analog Delay Never Goes Out of StyleThe Maestro Discoverer analog delay pedal exemplifies why vintage bucket-brigade-style delay circuits are still so desirable in the modern era. Offering delay times spanning 20ms to 600ms, and with a simple 3-knob layout to dial in everything from slapback to lingering echoes, the Discoverer pedal arms you with the best that analog delay has to offer. Beyond delays, a switchable (and customizable) modulation circuit allows you to dial in tape-like wow and flutter for extra vintage vibe. Complete with a throwback look to celebrate the Maestro heritage, the Discoverer pedal is a must-have for any delay aficionado.Customizable modulation mode
In addition to warm and lush tape delay effects, the Maestro Discoverer pedal also offers built-in modulation accessed via toggle switch. Turn it on, and explore subtle wow and flutter to more pronounced pitch modulation. And to truly customize the modulation character, the Maestro Discoverer pedal features internal trim pots to adjust modulation rate and width. Spend some time with Discoverer, and we are sure you'll uncover some inspiring analog modulation effects in addition to its velvety delays.
Maestro Discoverer Analog Delay Pedal Features:
- Analog bucket-brigade delay effects pedal
- Delay control ranges from 20–600ms of delay
- Modulation mode adds pitch modulation with the flip of a switch
- Internal trim pots allow you to fine-tune the rate and width of the modulation effect
- Powered via 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Pedal Type:Delay
- Max Delay Time:600ms
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:34mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:1.3 lbs. (including battery)
- Manufacturer Part Number:MOCDDP