The POD Go Goes Wireless!
The Line 6 POD Go Wireless equips the wildly popular Helix-family POD Go modeling floorboard with a powerful integrated Relay wireless guitar system to give you complete wireless freedom onstage (up to 100 feet). Just think: with the POD Go Wireless, you're totally (and tonally) untethered from the confines of the cable.
The Line 6 POD Go Wireless pairs traditional controls with a large color LCD to let guitar and bass players interact with their virtual amps, stomps, and cabs in new and meaningful ways. Whether you're running live effects into a stage amp, recording and re-amping through modeled amps and cabs, or outputting rich Helix-derived tones directly from the stage to the PA, the POD Go Wireless has you covered. The price and simplicity of the POD Go Wireless tailor this floor processor to players who have been on the fence about diving into the Line 6 ecosystem; despite boasting a premium HX Family sound library — the Blackface, Plexi Lead, Treadplate, and all your favorites are here — there's only a short learning curve standing between the POD Go Wireless and total integration with your rig. Who knows? Once you experience the freedom of gigging out with nothing but the guitar on your back and the Line 6 POD Go Wireless at your feet, you may never drag an amp — or cable — out of your practice space again.
- Pedal Type:Multi-FX with Wireless System
- Presets:256 (2 setlists with 32 banks x 4 presets
- Number of Effects:200+ effects (Helix & Legacy combined), Up to 10 simultaneous FX (6 fixed, 4 flexible)
- Effects Types:Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz, Tremolo, Flanger, Chorus, Vibrato, Rotary, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, Modulator, Filter/Wah, Harmonizer
- Amp Modeling:80+ Guitar/Bass Amps, 39 Cabinets, 16 Mic Models
- Impulse Response:Custom/3rd Party IR Support, Store up to 128 IRs
- Looper:40 seconds (mono), 20 seconds (stereo) ; 6-switch Looper, 1-switch Looper, Shuffling Looper
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument/G10T charging), 1 x 1/4" (FX return/aux stereo)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" (L/mono,R), 1 x 1/4" (amp out), 1 x 1/4" (FX send stereo)
- MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:1 x Type B 2.0 (4 x 4 including monitor channels)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" TRS (expression2/footswitch)
- Expression Control:Built-in Pedal
- Features:400MHz SHARC DSP Processor
- Software:Pod Go Edit App
- Compatibility:Windows, macOS
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)