The Most Powerful Guitar Processor Ever?
The Line 6 Helix multi-effects floorboard processor reaches far beyond anything you've ever experienced. It can be a great addition to your rig, a streamlined controller for your existing system, or an incredible-sounding guitar interface for recording in the studio — it can even replace your entire effects setup! Equipped with Line 6's new HX modeling engine, Helix will let you hear brand-new models of modern and vintage amps, cabs, mics, and effects — all designed to sound and feel just like the originals. And your rig-integration options are limitless, with Helix's astoundingly comprehensive I/O and routing capabilities. Line 6 has long been at the forefront of the modeling revolution, and Helix is the professional guitar processor Line 6 was destined to create.
- 1024 (8 setlists with 32 banks x 4 presets)
- 200+ effects (Helix & Legacy combined, latest firmware), Up to 32 simultaneous FX (DSP permitting)
- Distortion, Delay, Reverb, Modulation, Pitch shift, Synth filter, Compressor/Limiter, Wah
- Over 100 Amp, Cab and Mic Models (latest firmware)
- IR support
- 60 seconds (mono), 30 seconds (stereo) full speed
- 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (guitar), 1 x 1/4" (aux), 4 x 1/4" (return)
- 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 1 x RJ45 (Variax)
- 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 4 x 1/4" (Send)
- 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU, Link out)
- In, Out/Thru
- 1 x Type B (8 x 8)
- 1 x 1/4"
- 1 x 1/4" (control voltage), 1 x 1/4" (ext amp switch), 2 x 1/4" (expression 2/3)
- Built-in Pedal
- 450MHz SHARC DPS Processor
- OS X 10.10 or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Standard IEC AC cable (included)