This pedal is in stock!
Nine Gnarly Rodents, One Compact Stompbox
The JHS PackRat aims to solve the riddle, "How many rodents can you stuff into a single stompbox?" The answer is apparently nine, because that's how many rodent-style tones you can coax out of this distortion pedal. Like the Muffuletta did for fuzzes and the Bonsai did for green overdrives, the PackRat supplies you with a myriad of Rattus norvegicus-style sonic textures. This flexible stomp really burns, able to churn out mild overdrive, metallic grind, and cacophonous fuzz with equal aplomb, leaning on four decades of tried-and-true — and some quite rare — ratty tones. Best of all, the PackRat doesn't use digital modeling. Rather, it boasts the exact same components as the source units. So, when you select a mode with the PackRat's rotary control, your guitar signal actually passes through a replica of the original pedal's circuitry. Just about every pedalboard has a large-mouse-like stompbox on it, but with the JHS PackRat, you can have all the rodents.
JHS PackRat Pedal Features:
- Distortion/fuzz/overdrive pedal that packs 9 classic stompboxes into a single housing
- Replicates 4 decades' worth of pedals using analog circuitry
- Boasts the exact same components as the source units
- Dial in the perfect sound with Volume, Filter, and Distortion controls
- True bypass switching preserves your tone when the pedal is off
- Ruggedly built and handwired pedal