A Solid Guitar at a Rock-bottom Price
The GRX70QA is an affordable guitar — but you wouldn’t know it from looking. Its eye-popping quilted maple top gives it an expensive look that belies its price tag. But the GRX70QA isn’t about looks — it delivers killer sound to match. Its poplar body supplies a resonant, balanced-sounding base for your tone. Beyond that, a versatile trio of Infinity pickups delivers a range of fierce, high-output tones. As for playability, you’ll love the smooth, fast action of this guitar’s neck. Engage in serious dive-bombing and other whammy acrobatics with the GRX70QA's standard tremolo. Many guitarists have cut their teeth on the Ibanez GRX70 and have found it to be a great beginner electric.
Infinity pickups give you massive tonal range
The Ibanez GRX70QA yields a range of impressive tones, thanks to its Infinity pickups. It all starts with a duo of Infinity R humbuckers. The neck position humbucker is voiced for warmer, richer tone, while the bridge humbucker is a brilliant lead pickup: vibrant yet snarling with an enhanced midrange output when you push it. Beyond that, you get an Infinity RS single-coil pickup in the middle position. If you're after maximum tonal tenacity, the Ibanez GRX70QA will give your amplifier what you need.
Smooth-playing, fast-action neck enhances your speed
A guitar is only as playable as its neck — good thing the Ibanez GRX70QA has a smooth and fast-playing maple neck. This comfortable neck is capped by a bound purpleheart fingerboard with a super-flat 15.7" radius and 22 medium frets, giving you the agility to execute fast single-note runs with ease.
Dive-bomb with this guitar's tremolo
From huge dive-bombs to subtle vibrato to stutter-like warbling, the Ibanez GRX70QA's tremolo is ready for anything you throw at it. When not in use, the tremolo is solid and in tune; when in use it does your bidding down to the microtone. Whether you need the trem for cool '50s-era dips or massive metal dives, the Ibanez GRX70QA is ready.
Ibanez GRX70QA Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Poplar body exhibits impressive balance and resonance
- Quilted maple art grain top provides an eye-catching appearance
- Infinity pickups deliver a range of fierce high-output tones
- Smooth-playing neck lends itself to fast action
- Standard tremolo for dive-bombing and other whammy acrobatics
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeGio GRX
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Top MaterialQuilted Maple Art Grain
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- ColorTransparent Violet Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeGRX
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialPurpleheart
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Medium
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.653"
- Nut MaterialPlastic
- Bridge/TailpieceT106 Tremolo
- TunersIbanez Closed Gear
- Neck PickupInfinity R Ceramic Humbucker
- Middle PickupInfinity RS Ceramic Single-coil
- Bridge PickupInfinity R Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
- StringsD'Addario, .009-.042
- Case/Gig BagSold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number:GRX70QATVT