Inspired by the pivotal and prolific years of Gretsch’s 1950s and early ’60s golden age, Vintage Select Edition guitars are designed for the player who appreciates the finest in musical instrument heritage. In smartly stylish Cadillac Green with gold hardware, the new G6128T-57 Vintage Select ’57 Duo Jet™ with Bigsby® rocks that legacy to perfection.
The Duo Jet is the flagship Gretsch “solid body” guitar, introduced in the 1950s and packing signature power and punch from its chambered mahogany body, which magnifies harmonic richness by letting air resonate between the top and body for livelier and more articulate tone. Back then, Gretsch produced a very small run of Duo Jets in handsomely uptown Cadillac Green with gold hardware, which is exactly what you have here, along with dual TV Jones® T-Armond™ pickups that replicate the vintage DynaSonic™ sound.GENERAL
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody, chambered
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Cadillac Green
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Standard U
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Aged Pearloid Hump Blocks
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut Material: Bone
MISCELLANEOUSStrings: Nickel Plated Steel, .010-.046Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell CaseManufacturer Part Number:2401612846
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Floating Synchro-Sonic bridge with Bigsby B3CBDE tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Sta-Tite
- Neck Pickup: TV Jones T-Armond Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: TV Jones T-Armond Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x independent volumes, 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch