No nonsense, Electromatic® hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Our all-new G5410 Electromatic "Rat Rod" Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigbsy® revs the attitude up a notch further.
Loud and resonant, the G5410T has a fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron™ voice that explodes with roaring punch and hallmark late-‘50s “snap.” Like all Electromatic guitars, these guitars deliver the fearless and electrifying tone that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Premium features include a thinner 2.5” body for maximum playing comfort during long sets, dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, pearloid Neo-Classic™ fingerboad inlays, secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
- Body Type:Hollowbody
- Body Shape:G5410T Electromatic Rat Rod
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Laminated Maple
- Top Material:Laminated Maple
- Body Finish:Satin
- Color:Vintage White
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Standard U
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets:22, Nickel Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.6"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:GraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Secured Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Bigsby Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuners:Vintage-Style Open Gear
- Neck Pickup:Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:NPS, .011-.049