This guitar is in stock and ready to ship!
Offers Familiar Feel and Tone
Pick up the Fender Vintera Road Worn ‘60s Stratocaster, and it’ll feel instantly familiar. It’s like hanging out with an old friend. A relic’d alder body gives this solidbody electric guitar the look and feel of a broken-in 1960s original, while its vintage-style single-coil pickups offer original-era tone with a bit more output — a must-have for modern applications. This Strat’s mid-‘60s C-shaped neck feels amazing, while its 7.25-inch-radius pau ferro fingerboard offers off-the-charts playability. The Vintera Road Worn ‘60s Strat includes 5-way switching for added sonic flexibility, an attention-grabbing 3-ply mint green pickguard, and a rock-solid vintage-style 6-point synchronized tremolo and tuning machines.
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:'60s Stratocaster
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Road Worn Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Firemist Gold
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Mid-60s C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-Saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- Neck Pickup:Vintage-style '60s Hot Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Vintage-style '60s Hot Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Vintage-style '60s Hot Strat Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender, .009-.042
- Case Included:Gig Bag