Tri-type Reverb Crafting!
What could be greater than the classic duo of Fender and reverb? A trio of built-in effects, of course! The Fender Hammertone Reverb integrates three different reverb Types — Hall, Room, and Mod — into one pedal, giving you free reign to design the reverb sound that’s just right for you. To make tracking down your ideal reverb effect even easier, your Hammertone will come equipped with devoted Time, Level, and Damping controls, in addition to a multi-tone selector. Use these knobs in conjunction to really push the boundaries of traditional reverb and build a unique effect! Guitarists also love the small footprint of this pedal — it seamlessly fits into any pedal board chain. Its true-bypass design also makes for flawless usage onstage, in the practice room, and in the studio. Small but mighty, the Hammertone Reverb is an affordable reverb made for all guitarists — from beginners to touring pros!
Fender Hammertone Reverb Pedal Features:
- Great affordable reverb pedal for beginners and pros alike
- 3 reverb Types: Hall, Room, and Mod
- Time, Level, and Damping controls provide effect flexibility
- Small footprint for easy integration to your pedalboard
- True bypass for seamless bypassing onstage and in the studio
- Pedal Type:Reverb
- Effects:Hall, Room, Mod
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:82mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:0.50 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:0234573000