This guitar is in stock and ready to ship!
Lovingly Crafted Tribute to Chrissie Hynde’s Treasured '65 Telecaster
An emotive singer and commanding frontwoman, Chrissie Hynde is also a knockout guitarist, churning out the propulsive rhythms that helped to define the Pretender’s raw and insistent sound. Chrissie’s axe of choice? Why, the Telecaster, of course. The Fender Chrissie Hynde Telecaster is a special, so special tribute to one of rock’s most recognizable Teles — a slab-bodied stalwart in Iced Metallic Blue with a chrome pickguard, perfectly Road Worn to mimic Chrissie’s beloved original. Beyond its signature good looks, the Chrissie Hynde Telecaster is a rock ’n’ roll machine, equipped with vintage-style '50s Tele pickups and manufactured with period-correct appointments for period-correct tone. Tap into the musical powerhouse that is the Chrissie Hynde Telecaster from Fender!
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Chrissie Hynde Telecaster
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Road Worn Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Iced Blue Metallic
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Custom Mid '60s C
- Neck Joint:Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-Saddle String-through body Tele with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Tuners:Vintage Style Locking
- Neck Pickup:Vintage-style '50s Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Vintage-style '50s Tele Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching:3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hard Shell Case