This bass is in stock and ready to ship!
The Latest Incarnation of the Venerable J Bass
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass takes a tried-and-true design and complements it with modern updates. The latest incarnation of a groundbreaking instrument, this electric bass guitar boasts a balanced-sounding alder body, which pairs nicely with the classic punch provided by its V-Mod II single-coil pickups. Playing this J Bass is an absolute joy — its fast, comfortable Slim "C"-shaped neck, smooth rolled fingerboard, and sculpted neck heel are guaranteed to elevate your playing. Tapered-shaft tuners and a HiMass vintage bridge round out the American Pro II J Bass’s player-friendly features. The American Pro II Jazz Bass was designed from the ground up to offer you an ideal gigging and recording instrument
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:American Professional II Jazz
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle HiMass Vintage
- Tuners:Fender Vintage-style
- Middle Pickup:Fender V-Mod II Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender V-Mod II Jazz Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings:Fender USA 7250M, .045-.105
- Case Included:Hardshell Case