Classic Whammy Effects in a Compact Pedal
The DigiTech Whammy is legendary. Unfortunately, it takes up a lot of pedalboard real estate. The DigiTech Whammy Ricochet pitch shift pedal changes that. Instead of a bulky treadle, you control Whammy Ricochet with its momentary footswitch. And it's ridiculously easy: customize independent rise and fall time ballistics, hold down the footswitch, and dive-bomb to your heart's content. Seven selectable pitch intervals and a Range toggle switch provide you with plenty of tone-bending options. The guitarists have had a blast re-creating their favorite classic Whammy pitch-shifting sounds with the DigiTech Whammy Ricochet. We've dreamed up a few new ones, too!
DigiTech Whammy Ricochet Pitch Shift Pedal Features at a Glance:
Dive-bomb like a maniac with the DigiTech Whammy Ricochet pitch shift pedal!Tech Specs
- Classic Whammy effects without a bulky treadle
- Pitch bends of up to 2 octaves up or down are controlled with a momentary footswitch
- 7 pitch intervals and a Range toggle switch provide plenty of tone-bending options
- Customizable control of Shift and Return time
- LED Trajectory Ladder yields instant visual feedback
- Latching footswitch mode to lock rise or fall of pitch
- True bypass design preserves your tone
- Pedal Type:Pitch Shifter
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Weight:0.36 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:WHAMMY-RICOCHET-U