The Amp That Defined Bass Sound
Designed for players that want the familiar power and tone of an SVT but need the tone-shaping capabilities afforded by modern bass amp designs, the SVT-4PRO is a rackmountable bass head built for the touring pro. SVT-4PRO offers an expansive palette of tonal options. The frequency control allows you to select the center frequency for the midrange control, giving you five distinct voicing options for the midrange. And if that's not enough, you can use the 9-band graphic EQ to fine-tune your sound - or use it to set up a footswitchable second channel with a volume boost for your bass solo.
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:1,200W (mono-bridged, 4 ohms)
- EQ:3-band (5-position Midrange), 9-band Graphic
- Preamp Tubes:3 x 12AX7
- Inputs:1 x 1/4", 2 x 1/4" (power amp)
- Outputs:3 x speakON, 4 x 1/4" (speaker), 4 x 1/4" (line, preamp), 1 x 1/4" (tuner), 2 x 1/4" (bi-amp), 2 x XLR
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:2 x 1/4"
- Footswitch Included:No
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable