Return your purchase up to 30 days after shipment date.
Not the right color? Changed your mind? Not quite what you expected? We understand. Simply contact us at (707) 447-5515 for a return authorization (see below for exceptions), and return your purchase in its original condition within 30 days of the shipping date. As soon as we verify the product's condition, your refund will be on its way.
The "Lawyers Need to Eat Too" Fine Print
Refunds are for product value & tax only, excluding shipping and handling charges. If you received free shipping on your order, the uncharged shipping cost will be deducted from any refund. For additional information on returns, see the paperwork shipped with your package.
Exceptions Unfortunately, we cannot offer returns on clearance, used, discontinued, vintage, or demo items. Additionally, the following items are returnable only if defective or unopened: strings, reeds, computers, tubes, earbuds, earplugs, recorders, tin whistles, flutophones, "world" wind instruments, harmonicas, raw-frame speakers, drum heads, drumsticks, turntable cartridges, fog fluid, clothing/footwear, body jewelry, sheet music, cleaners, polishes and polishing cloths. Software/soundware, books, CDs, DVDs, and videos may be returned for credit only if they are in their original, sealed packaging. If defective, these items will be exchanged only for the same product. No returns on software downloads.
Stringed instruments priced at $1,999 or more must be returned within 10 days of shipment.
Open Box Gear - Open Box Gear items can be returned within 30 days of shipment date. Items not returned in original condition are subject to a return handling charge.
International Shipments - Our return policies for new and Open Box Gear also apply to international shipments. For more details, please see any additional policies and information shipped with your package.
Handling Charges - Returned items must be in original, brand-new condition, showing no signs of wear or use such as belt-buckle or pick scratches, scuffs, dings, or scrapes on the instrument or collateral materials. Items must also include all original packaging, manuals, warranties, and accessories. Your return may be subject to a return handling charge.
Once you've received a return authorization number from our contact center, return gear to:
Tweed Hut Music
359 Merchant st Vacaville, CA 95688
Abuse of Return Privileges - We understand that a solid and honest return policy is important for you to have confidence in your purchase. We want to make sure our customers never get stuck with a wrong piece of gear. Unfortunately, there are those who have taken advantage of this policy in the past. So we reserve the right, for those who violate the spirit of our return policy with excessive returns, to limit or suspend of return privileges.
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones
- Item must include include a return authorization (RA) number
- Item must be in like-new condition
- Item must be in the complete original packaging
- All accessories that were originally included must be returned
- All literature that was originally included — manuals, warranty card, etc. — must be returned in new condition
- Double-box the product before shipping
- Use standard packing tape — no duct tape
- Do not write on the original box
Your Satisfaction Assured!
We truly appreciate your business, and we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. However, we know that one of the drawbacks of internet shopping is that you can't try something before you buy it. That's where our money-back guarantee comes in. If you are not completely satisfied with an item, for any reason, you can return it within 45 days of the shipping date for a complete refund of the merchandise price.*
Please note: Products in these categories CANNOT BE RETURNED once opened:
- Used Items
- Hardware with included software such as recording audio interfaces, digital mixers, USB and MIDI controllers, computer-based DJ systems and DJ Controllers
- Copyrighted Items: Books, CDs, DVDs, Sample libraries and blank media
- Tubes, Stylus Needles, Harmonicas, Ear Worn Items, Wood or Plastic Recorders, Reeds or Fog Fluid.
We stand by the products we sell, and we'll certainly stand by you as well!